New Year’s bills are coming. It’s IPVA, IPTU, school tuition, insurance, and many other slips coming home. Sometimes the account tightens the possibility then applying for loan online makes solving the problem easier.
Want to know how to do? Let’s explain the walkthrough.
How to apply for a loan online
There are many ways to simulate and apply for a loan online. One tip is always to compare the rates offered by the institutions so you can find the one that suits you best. Some banks, for example, allow you to simulate credit through the website or application, and you only need to go to the agency for hiring.
If you want to apply for a loan from True Loan, you should go to the site, as you can only hire online. So let’s see step by step how to apply for a loan online:
1. At home site the user can make a loan simulation. It is in this part of the access that the user can, without commitment, find out, on average, how much to pay in monthly installments to make a loan in the amount you want.
At this stage you only have an idea of values, because the installments and the CET (Total Effective Cost) will vary according to the credit analysis and the amount of installments chosen for payment (12, 18 or 24 times).
2. If you liked the True Loan simulation and decided to make a proposal request, you should go to step 2, which is the registration on the site and the submission of data for pre-approval. In this step you will only submit some data that will be later verified through documents if you are pre-approved. The result comes out in less than 3 minutes.
3. If you are pre-approved for applying for a loan from True Loan, you can see what rates are offered for your profile and what credit limit you can take. If you agree, you should then proceed to the submission phase of the required documentation.
4. Once you submit the credit documentation, you will need to wait for everything to be verified. These documents will prove the data you entered. If not, your credit may be disapproved. If everything is right, you will proceed to the submission of the signed contract.
5. Once the contract has been signed, informing the account number, you must confirm the receipt of the slips that are sent by email.
6. Money in your account. Once everything is right with the confirmed documentation, contract and slips, the money will be deposited in your account.
Be sure to check the due date of the loan slips in order not to have problems with default.
Also remember that it is possible to anticipate the loan installments.